If 2020 taught the spa industry anything, it’s that our physical reality has fully embraced the digital world as a primary form of communication, connection, and customer service, and whether you have an e-commerce side to your spa business or not, it’s critical that you feel equipped and knowledgable about growing your audience and connecting with them online.
In this episode, I’m distilling all of my top findings from this year’s top marketing reports plus my own experience behind-the-scenes with my clients to bring you a 2021 State of the Union in Spa Marketing so you can focus on the strategies and tactics that are going to bring you the biggest bang for your buck.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The top 5 digital marketing strategies and channels to focus your spa marketing efforts on in 2021
- My top tips for selecting the best channels to focus your content creation efforts on plus tips for repurposing your content to save you time and energy
- Various ways to make your spa more marketable in the digital commerce landscape and considerations for getting your products online in a way that makes sense for your brand and goals
- Two strategies that are critical for providing excellent customer service online that will help drive conversations, sales and referrals
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Website builders and e-commerce platforms: Squarespace and Shopify
- Messenger Marketing: ManyChat
- Email Marketing: ConvertKit (affiliate link)